1. My dad had to sign up for a free account on a website called Venngage since he is an adult. He let me use the website to make my infographic.
2. I spent a whole week collecting my data. I wanted to see how my family spent their time during the weekdays. I kept my data in a notebook.
3. I totaled up how much time we spent during the week on sleeping, work/school, playing, watching tv, reading, and chores.
4. I used Venngage to create my infographic. I put my data in the form of a bar graph.
5. I put in a picture of a clock. The picture comes from the Venngage website so I can use it with their permission.
6. I hit the publish button. Venngage published my graph to their website.
7. I saw that I sleep a lot! Dad says that is because I am still growing.