Kentucky Coal County College Completion Scholarship
The Kentucky Coal County College Completion Scholarship provides financial assistance for residents of Kentucky's coal‐producing counties to complete their first bachelor's degree.
- Students must:
- Be U.S. citizen
- Be permanent residents of a Kentucky coal‐producing county.
- Have earned at least sixty (60) credit hours toward completion of their first bachelor's degree.
- Be enrolled at least half‐time in a bachelor's degree program.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Have no past due financial obligations to KHEAA.