Manipulated Photo - Morning Star
Instructions on the Process of Manipulating this Photo:
1. I took the original photo with my iPhone 4S.
2. I used the crop feature to crop out part of the picture that I did not want.
3. I used the light enhancer on the phone to lighten the original and make the sunlight brighter.
4. I saved the picture to my phone and sent the picture to my teacher through email. I included both the original and the manipulated photo.
5. I named my manipulated photo Morning Star.